At Bentley, we’re dedicated to superior quality, craftsmanship and customer service all done with the intent to create luxuriously affordable boats. Our dedication starts with our people. For these reasons and more, we choose to make many of our own components, such as, furniture, canvas work, tubes, and fence railing. Not only does this give us our own, unique look, with superior style and comfort, but it ensures that it saves you time, aggravation, and money. This helps equate to giving you the best value on the water. You get the ultimate luxury, performance, and ride quality at an affordable price. Our internal design, engineering and product development processes assure that you get superior quality construction and functionality. Simply put, we want you, your family and friends who boat with you to have an enjoyable, stress free and relaxing escape on the water. Our manufacturing team and headquarters is in Lexington, South Carolina. This team of highly skilled, trained, passionate and hard-working individuals pride themselves in creating and crafting an excellent product every day. Additionally, we invest in the best people and training for our office team of support and customer service people. We partner with our dealer network to service you after the sale with a superior experience.
Why a Bentley pontoon should be your next boat…
– Bentley boats are affordable and have excellent resale value years later.
– Bentley boats have less maintenance and lower maintenance costs than most boats. Cost of ownership is lower.
– Bentley boats are easy to board and exit. Our boats offer a stable, secure platform to move around on for worry-free and hassle-free boating.
– Bentley boats are versatile. ONE boat can be used for: cruising, watersports, skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, entertaining, “chilling” at the sand bar or socializing with family and friends.
– Bentley boat hulls are fuel efficient. Fuel consumption is minimal for less time at the fuel dock. They are also easy to fuel up.
– Bentley boats have minimal bow rise unlike traditional fiberglass boats which gives you a safer boating experience.
– Bentley boats have large, easy access storage and lots of it. There is plenty of room for bags, coolers, towels, boating toys, etc.
– Bentley boats are easier to operate and navigate. Maneuverability is better, slow speed handling is a breeze and they are simpler to dock.
– Bentley boats have much more interior space than traditional boats. Seating is more plush, stylish, and comfortable.
– Bentley boats are easy to clean and maintain. Flooring and vinyls are mildew and stain resitant.
– Bentley boats offer a more stable and safer platform. The furniture is comfortable, stylish, and easy to keep clean.
– Bentley boats offer a safer “place to roam” for children and pets. Higher fence panels with “lift and lock” doors, along with soft, plush, durable furniture, give you additional peace of mind.